LEAFY OUTLOOK OVER THE ZOO TO RIVER!
They don't build apartments like this anymore! Enjoy this top floor, generous floor space and high ceilings of the 70's with all the modern conveniences of this immaculate renovation.
Located in a peaceful pocket of South Perth, nestled behind Perth Zoo and elevated above lush treetops with views to Melville Waters. A short walk to the river's edge and central to Mends Street and Angelo Street's shopping, restaurants and bars, everything is on your doorstep.
• King sized Main bedroom plus 2 double bedrooms - all with built in robes
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and induction cooktop
• Light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining opening out to the balcony
• Modern renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
• High-quality flooring and fixtures throughout
• Large balcony overlooking Perth Zoo with views of Melville Waters
• Separate laundry with ample storage
• Separate toilet
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• 93m2 of living space
• Undercover parking
• 3m2 Storage room
• Well managed group of 13 apartments
Strata Levy: $689.45 per quarter
Council Rates: $1,550.82 per annum
Water Rates: $938.00 per annum
Walking distance to St Columba's Primary and South Perth Primary schools, Sir James Mitchell Park and Swan River Foreshore. Close to public transport with easy access to the CBD.
For your private viewing contact: Dene on 0411 185 555 or Linda on 0431 111 135
- Type : Apartment
- Land Size : 96 sqm
- Water Rates : $938.03 yearPer Year
- Council Rates : $1550.82 yearPer Year
- Strata Rates : $689.45 quarterPer Quarter