THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS IN ATTADALE!
Impressive in its generous proportions and flexible layout, this Attadale residence provides a sanctuary of comfort, space and ease of living. It features a superb layout with an open plan lounge and dining area, formal dining overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and casual living area at the back of the home with huge sliding doors flowing out onto a private outdoor alfresco entertaining area and garden retreat.
Enter the home and be welcomed with incredible light and space, 10 foot high ceilings and freshly painted throughout with gorgeous white Kimberley Plantation window shutters. This home features a spacious master bedroom plus 2 double bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling built in robes, and 2 fully renovated large bathrooms.
Features of the home include:
• Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Extra Split system air conditioning units to the front and rear lounges
• Formal dining room with raked ceiling
• Open plan kitchen, meals and living area with raked ceiling
• 3 x separate living areas
• 2 x separate courtyards
• Kitchen features SMEG appliances, including top of the range Pyrolytic oven
• Spacious master bedroom with 3 built in robes and fully renovated ensuite
• All bedrooms with floor to ceiling robes running the length of the rooms
• Renovated family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and stone flooring
• Large Laundry
• New LED lighting throughout
• New Kimberley Plantation window shutters throughout
• Freshly painted throughout
• Separate toilet/powder room
• Sparkling swimming pool and entertaining area
• Undercover alfresco entertaining and established garden
• Low maintenance, reticulated gardens by bore
• Double garage lock up garage
• Security alarm with intercom camera system
• Gas storage hot water
Located on the edge of the Swan River with playing fields across the road. Public transport is only a short stroll away with a host of amenities at your doorstep including cafes, restaurants and local shopping. Attadale Primary School is just up the street and an easy walk to Santa Maria College. Other amenities close by are Melville Recreational and Aquatic Centres, Garden City Shopping and Business Complex, Point Walter Golf Course, Point Walter Reserve, Point Walter Medical Centre, Attadale Reserve and Troy Park.
This immaculately presented home is large enough for a family yet low maintenance enough for downsizers, with all the luxuries included and everything done for you, it really does offer the best of both worlds!
For your private viewing contact Dene Christall on 0411 185 555
- Type : House
- Land Size : 437 sqm
- Water Rates : $1111.22 yearPer Year
- Council Rates : $2119.65 yearPer Year